Miraculous Virgin Protect Us in French double-sided Charm
Guaranteed safe checkout
Our Lady of Fourviere Miraculous Charm
Fourviere is the site of the original Roman settlement of Lugdunum (43 BC). Fourvière has always been a popular place of pilgrimage. There has been a shrine at Fourvière dedicated to Our Lady since 1170. The chapel and parts of the building have been rebuilt at different times over the centuries, the most recent major works being in 1852 when the former steeple was replaced by a tower surmounted by a golden statue of the Virgin Mary sculpted by Joseph-Hugues Fabisch (1812–1886).
Sterling silver • 5/8” diameter